Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Tuesday Night

So it has been a little round here because it has just been Nathan and myself. It is getting better though because we did go to Casey's house yesterday night and ate dinner and played with the crazy dog.... It was a nice time...
Today was the inspection for my house which it turned out good for the most part. There is a few different things that may need to be fix, nothing to big, but going to get the buyer to fix it instead of me. Casey backed me up though and was there to do the inspection though since I could not get off work... We are going to move my stuff out a little earlier from my apartment, put it in storage until I can move in the house.. Til then I'm going to go live with Casey and his family.... How cute... Crowed, but would be something fun I think... Well to get off the subject really fast my inspector just called me and the house he said is really good, just has to put comments into the paper work that in general for houses...So that's a good thing! An ways so I'm moving out my stuff and then when I close on the house, fix it up, and then move in. My landlord is not someone I want to deal with. Already has a sign out for my apartment.. What a joke!!! Oh well... Well Off to the middle of the week.. Hope it goes fast!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment