Sunday, September 27, 2009

Sunday Night......

I wonder how many times a day is good to post to a blog.... Well mine will be like three to four times a day... Ha... Well homework sucks, that's for sure. I don't want to do it and I'm about to take a zero on one of my classes, because I just don't really care right now.... I will end up getting like a "D" in the class for now.. But its like pass or fail.. Doesn't really matter other then that... Like eight more months of school, and I will be done, well that's if nothing holds me back.... Which is shouldn't.
This day as gone by so slow, that is for sure. It feels like today is put into a week.. Changing the things I do from one day to another day messes everything up. I haven't done anything today besides sit on this computer take midterms, which I bombed, and give Nathan a bath.. Sounds exciting huh!!! Not.. No dishes, no cleaning, nothing done! Doesn't help me out during the week of Shit Third! Ha.. It sure does feel different without Casey here, its totally different worlds when he is here and when it is just Nathan and I ... I wonder how I did it for a year on my own... I wasted a lot of time... We are going to Casey's tomorrow though, and he's cooking, so that part isn't changing... Casey the Cook!
Nathan is sleeping in my bed tonight too, that's a mistake happening again, but It's nice at the same time. It won't be for long though, just a little while...
I started planning for the new house too, the colors for the rooms, and how I want to make them. I also am trying to fit in closing on the house, and doing Thanksgiving at the house too... Is that possible though? It wouldn't be able to be in the house of course because of so many people, but there is the car port.. That area is big, and can always make the eating in there... I think I might think more on that.... What a perfect way to start the house welcoming off by having the families together and have a good day together.. Like sixteen people there though, kinda crowed, but it would be fun. A dream of mine that could come true...
Without Casey I would have to say I wouldn't have what I have now... We can be some drama people that is for sure, but he is a lot better then anything I have had in my lifetime. I can only be thankful that I have that, and end up being happy through life, with someone and not being alone.. I will follow my own steps, and no one else's... I love you..! Now I'm off to try and maybe do my homework..... Well see how this happens sleeping alone tonight too....

No comments:

Post a Comment