Sunday, September 27, 2009
A first day of Change
I decided to make a blog because it might just get my feelings out of the way, and I won't have to think about them in my mind........ Well today is a change that I have intake for about seven weeks. It used to be Casey me and Nathan living together, but then Casey had to leave. His dog which was being cared by my mother decided that she didn'twant her anymore, because she liked to dig in the yard, and chewed up her bra.. So today he went and go her, and had to go live back at his mom's house. This is only going to be a temp. thing, but still is going to be hard, from being used to being around someone to not being around them. I think my stress level just went up about ten levels because Im pretty much back to doing everything on my own. Work, school, Nathan and now closing on a house.. Not fun at all, but I know I can get through it. Once I get this house, I wont have to worry about anything, and can go back to my life... Nathan is a helpful little child though, made my bed, and now trying to clean up for me.. Which that is nice to have, but still won't be the same for a while... I would just have to say things happen for a reason, and this reason is not going to stop anything from happening, just going to get better..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment