Tuesday, October 6, 2009
Busy Busy!!!
Well I have not been on this site in a while... Been trying to do homework, deal with the house, and go to work!! Not very Fun But something that has to happen... Well the house is pretty much mine now. The inspection has happened, and the owners are going to pay for the things to get fixed. That is a great thing! Now I just have to wait on November 12 to come so I can close on the house, and get the keys!!! School is not very much fun right now I have low C's in the class, which need to be pulled up fast because the classes are almost over with... Nathan has been a rat lately, and is not listening for nothing.. Oh well though it happens.... We have started packing our stuff to get it moved out into mommy's house... Nothing really going on here so maybe next time there will be more to say...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment