Monday, November 23, 2009

Monday Night...

Well I guess I will just start blogging again because I have nothing eles better to do.. HA should be doing my homework, but I dont really care about school work anymore.. Thats just a stressful thing that doesn't matter to me anymore. Ok so Im single again! Is that suppose to be a good or bad thing.. I have no idea, because Im just going to go back to the same as I was before. No caring, no family, nothing. Im so tired of having a crazy ass life, never a day that goes good. LOL.. but there are people that are worse then me. I see it all the time, so I guess I can be thankful for that.. Three more days til Thanksgiving.. A boring holiday because I wont have anywhere to go, because we already did our... With the family we have...
That three year old, that fights with me is the only thing that makes me go. Without him I don't care anymore.
Life is so damn hard its unreal, but I look at my sister and wonder how she does it.. I can think of a few reason, because of her kids, her husband and, she has god... Thats the only thing I guess.... So good for her, Im glad, maybe one day long long down the road Ill get it too.... I dunno though, prob not.... Im prepared for that though.... What is life about??? Your kids and the people that love you... HAHA ... Oh well time will pass and things will get better. I know this is true.. Seen it before, and done it before... Time just has to be on my side, and it hasnt been for 7 years.... At the end it will all work out, and it will be so late for anything to be enjoyed..... ....

No comments:

Post a Comment